MODULAR CT Labs
Why a Modular CT Lab instead of a Mobile CT Trailer on wheels?
With more than 30 years experience manufacturing Modular Cath Labs, we’ve expanded our Modular Lab offering to include Modular CT and Modular PET/CT Labs.
A Modular CT Lab is similar to a CT trailer in that it is temporary, easily relocatable, and available for monthly rental, but our Modular CT Labs offer the following benefits over Mobile CT Lab Trailers (on wheels):
- At least 50% more procedure room space
- Rests at ground-level with direct patient-entry, no need for a mechanical hydraulic patient lift
- Able to accommodate both outpatient and inpatient procedures
- Better for long-term or indefinite term lengths
- Increased productivity
- Can be seamlessly connected to the healthcare facility
Contact Us – Find out more about how our larger Modular CT Labs can be the interim CT Lab Solution you’ve been looking for.
What is a
Modular CT Lab?
- Modular CT Labs measure approximately 14′ wide by 48′ long
- Features Procedure and Control rooms with separate entries
- Temporary to semi-permanent interim solutions
- Monthly rentals
- Installed in a fixed-site during the lease term
- Full service support coverage during the lease term
Why Modular Devices For CT Services?
- We have a built-out fleet of Modular CT Labs, readily available
- We offer the latest in CT-imaging technology from a variety of manufacturers including high slice-count systems from GE, Philips, and Siemens.
- 24/7 Service Support Line
- Clinical Support and Training
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Quality Check on Delivery
- Preventive maintenance during life of lease
- Site Planning Assistance