Modular Devices is starting 2024 poised for continued growth. In 2023, we experienced our tenth consecutive year of record growth, exponentially building upon our success in 2022. Here are a few of our 2023 highlights:
• We added 25 new team members in many different areas of our business.
• Chris Patterson joined as VP of Cleanrooms and started building a strong in-house cleanroom production, design, and engineering team.
• Acquisition of Interim Diagnostics Imaging (IDI), adding 14 Mobile Siemens CT and MRI Scanners to our mobile imaging fleet
• We moved our entire operation to a new 107,000-square-foot production facility on the SE side of Indianapolis.
• We booked our largest custom mobile cleanroom projects in company history, including a PCR testing cleanroom measuring 4,500 s.f. and a Mobile Trace-Metals ISO Class 4 cleanroom.
• Completion, delivery, and installation of our largest custom Modular Electrophysiology (EP) Lab. A 1,300 s.f. custom cleanroom engineered as (4) separate modules all craned up 7 stories and assembled in a 5th story courtyard.
• Introduction of the 1st GE IGS530 Mobile Cath Lab.
• Completion of our 19th USP797/800 compliant Mobile Pharmacy Compounding Cleanroom.
As we look forward to 2024, we will continue this trajectory and build upon a strong foundation of our pre-built, pre-engineered solution approach to solving our clients’ challenges, both in the mobile imaging and cleanroom markets.
Whether we are currently working with you on a project or if we haven’t connected in some time, we encourage you to contact one of our experts today so we can learn about the challenges you face in your imaging or cleanroom operations. We’d love to help you address those challenges with a roadmap for future growth.